Sunday 2 October 2011

Introduce myself

Nice to meet you! Everyone, I am a oil arts worker and also a designer in my undergraduate life for 4 years. It is my great honor to join the MITE group.  Happy to meet you in Information and Technology in Education class in HKU!

As the result of ITE's development, people's interaction become multiple online, such as facebook, MSN, also can online teaching, but these can not satisfy human’s demanding.

Introduction of technology in schools may improve educational practice in some way, such as the way to teaching, to manage, to communication with others.
Using hi-tech makes teaching more multiple, efficiency, we can not only have a discussion face to face, but also online after class, and get different ideas from students and learners from other place.

I have learnt something about IT in education which is very interesting to me. I want to join the IT industry which make our modern education and new life much richer and colorful, so I choose ITE for my further study. Although these courses' theory is abstract for me, I would try my best to work with it.

Kingsley_HOO


No comments:

Post a Comment