Monday 26 September 2011

Introduce Myself and Review of Last Week

Hi everybody! My name is Ricky Kwoonkay Chan, a member of Bullet Group in MITE 6024.  I am also a financial consultant in Prudential.

The reason why I choose this programme is that as I used to teach children languages, what impressed me most was that they were not interested in looking at a blackboard anymore today. So, I will acquire more knowledge about improving the teaching method so that students can learn better.



About last week, I had a presentation work in Class MITE 6023 on Wednesday. Before the class, problems happened. We actually just wanted to record a voice and play it in the class for the presentation. However, the recording didn't work. Then we had to present orally one by one during the class. When making the oral presentation, we clipped a video to play, and worse still, the voice is too low that nobody could hear it clearly. So we had to give up playing video, and explain the meaning of what we wanted to express.

Then I figured out  that even the information technology in teaching and learning can be complex, and sometimes may lead to new trouble. But I think some ways can be done to eliminate the negative influence: first, be well prepared in advance, not only in the presenting part, but also checking the conditions of facilities in the classroom. Second, improve the self-technical learning.

--
Posted by Ricky CHAN, Kwoon Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment