Monday 26 September 2011

Introduce myself and view on Teaching and learning with IT

Hi everyone,

I am Ted,Ng Yankit, I am not a teacher but a lifelong student. I just finish my undergraduate study on computer science. I hope to combine what I get from computer science into education I believe my computer science literature can contribute much in education with IT.

I alway think education can be interesting. With the help of IT, we can make education more interactive, easy, easy to access, easy to understand.

Creative, intuitive and attractive learning content can promote self-learning for life-long experience.


With the help of Internet, web-based technology, interactive multi-media and computer graphic simulation. Traditional factual information can be much more interesting.
Motivation of learning is the first barrier or learning!



Let me give you some eyes' candies to attract you first! Enjoy!

The Evolution of Web infographic by Google Inc.
http://evolutionofweb.appspot.com/

Global Google search volume by languages:
http://data-arts.appspot.com/globe-search/embed

No comments:

Post a Comment